The Verbatim Contour Series 2700K PAR20 LED lamp is a high-quality, energy efficient 50-watt replacement lamp. Contour Series PAR20 2700K LED lamps utilize Thru-Vent Technology, which allows air to pass through the casing of the lamp and maximizes the surface area of the heat sink – without visible heat sink fins. The result is a smooth, streamlined exterior that closely resembles the appearance of traditional halogen PAR20 lamps. Ideal for commercial and residential applications, Contour Series PAR20 LED lamps feature non-glare optics, to reduce eyestrain and maximize productivity. Fully dimmable, with a warm, 2700K color temperature, Contour Series 2700K PAR20 LED lamps are an excellent choice for indoor recessed lighting or track lighting applications. ENERGY STAR® qualified, and backed by Verbatim’s 5-year limited warranty, the 2700K PAR20 LED lamp has an estimated design lifetime of 40,000 hours*, resulting in reduced maintenance and replacement costs when compared to halogen lamps.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, 50W Halogen replacement lamp
- Smooth, streamlined exterior – no visible heat sink fins. Utilizes Thru-Vent Technology to increase air circulation for maximum cooling.
- Features non-glare optics to reduce eyestrain and maximize productivity.
- Reduces energy consumption by over 80% when compared to traditional PAR lamps.
- 40,000 hour design lifetime* reduces maintenance costs.
- Compatible with most commercial dimmers, offering 10-100% dimming performance.**
- 25-degree beam angle
- 2700K, warm white light – ideal for most commercial, hospitality and residential retrofit applications.
- Cool beam protects illuminated objects from radiated heat.
- Environmentally friendly – contains no mercury or other hazardous materials; RoHS compliant.
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
* Lifetime statement on packaging may state 25,000 hours (directional lamp) or 15,000 hours (decorative lamp) based on Energy Star life testing requirements.
** Dimming range may vary based on dimmer used.
||Lumen Output (lm)
||Beam Angle (degrees)
||Design life (hours)
||-20°C to 40°C