The Verbatim Contour Series 3000K Short Neck PAR30 LED lamp is a high-quality, energy efficient replacement for 75-watt halogen lamps. Contour Series Short Neck PAR30 LED lamps utilize Thru-Vent Technology, which allows air to pass through the casing of the lamp and maximizes the surface area of the heat sink – without visible heat sink fins. The result is a smooth, white streamlined exterior that closely resembles the appearance of traditional halogen Short Neck PAR30 lamps. Ideal for commercial and residential applications, Contour Series Short Neck PAR30 LED lamps feature non-glare optics, to reduce eyestrain and maximize productivity. Fully dimmable, with a warm, 3000K color temperature, Contour Series Short Neck PAR30 LED lamps are an excellent choice for short neck fixtures such as overhead track and recessed lighting. Backed by Verbatim’s 5-year limited warranty, the 3000K Short Neck PAR30 LED lamp has an estimated design lifetime of 25,000 hours*, resulting in reduced maintenance and replacement costs when compared to halogen lamps.
- 75W Halogen replacement lamp
- Smooth, streamlined exterior – no visible heat sink fins. Utilizes Thru-Vent technology to increase air circulation for maximum cooling.
- Features non-glare optics to reduce eyestrain and maximize productivity.
- Uses only 14.5 watts - reduces energy consumption by over 80% when compared to traditional PAR lamps.
- 25,000 hour design lifetime* reduces maintenance costs.
- Compatible with most commercial dimmers, offering 10-100% dimming performance**
- 25-degree beam angle
- 3000K, warm white light – ideal for most commercial, hospitality and residential retrofit applications.
- Environmentally friendly – contains no mercury or other hazardous materials; RoHS compliant
- UL, cUL Listed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
* Lifetime statement on packaging may state 25,000 hours (directional lamp) or 15,000 hours (decorative lamp) based on Energy Star life testing requirements.
** Dimming range may vary based on dimmer used.
||Lumen Output (lm)
||Beam Angle (degrees)
||Design life (hours)
||-20°C to 40°C