DLC 4 ft. LED Batten Luminaire with Dual Motion Sensors, 5K, 3000lm
Providing the safety and security of light when you need it – saving energy when you don’t. Verbatim’s 4 ft. LED Batten Luminaire with Dual Infrared Motion Sensors provides crisp, clear light when motion is detected and reverts to an energy-saving 33% output when it isn’t. With a heavy-duty, powder-coated, galvanized metal housing and the option for surface or suspended chain installation, the Verbatim LED Batten with Dual Motion Sensors is ideal for stairwells, passageways, and parking garages, or any area with intermittent traffic. Backed by Verbatim’s 5-year limited warranty, the 4 ft. LED Batten Luminaire has an estimated design lifetime of 50,000 hours, resulting in reduced maintenance and replacement costs when compared to fluorescent fixtures.
- Dual infrared motion sensors – mounted on each end of fixture for accurate motion detection.
- Sensors rotate to optimize desired coverage.
- High efficacy - 115lm/W
- Bi-level operation – 26W, 3000 lumen light output when motion is detected, dims to 33% (8.6W) output when motion is not detected
- Ideal for stairwells, passageways and parking garages
- 5000K – crisp, cool, even light with minimum glare
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated galvanized metal housing
- Suitable for surface or suspended (chain) mounting
- Includes mounting hardware: junction box adapter plate, v-hooks and chain
- Side and base knockouts provided for ceiling or wall mounting
- ON Time and detection zone are adjustable using optional remote control (Sold separately: #98892)
- 100-277V compatible
- 50,000 hour design lifetime
- DLC Listed: Stairway and passageway luminaires
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
|Model||BAT-4FT-W26-C50-MS-NON||Lumen Output (lm)||3000 lm|
|Part Number||99305||Efficacy||115.38 lm/W|
|Color Temperature||5000K||Design life (hours)||50,000 hrs|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 40°C|