80 Watt LED Area Light Type III- 10,400 Lumens
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing provides long life in commercial installations
- DLC® Premium listed product
- IP65 wet location rated
- Features 10KV surge protection
- Corrosion resistant, bronze finish and screws
- 5 year standard warranty, 10 year project warranty available
80 watt LED Area Lights provides 10400 lumens for exterior illumination for commercial, industrial and municipal facilities. Constructed from a die-cast aluminum alloy housing and feature an IP65 driver. EarthTronics uses industry-leading LED chips providing an exceptional service life. The area light provides more than 130 lumens per watt and a high 70+ CRI for improved visual acuity and efficient performance. A dusk to dawn sensor is available and is easily added at the time of installation. The design is built to withstand all climates and allows for an extreme temperature range, even operating down to -40 degrees C°, and is IP65 wet location rated. The unique changeable mount system includes the following options: slip fitter with adjustable angle, straight mounts for poles and wall applications and a trunnion (yoke) mount.