High Efficacy Double-Ended 4 ft. LED T8 Tube - 2100 Lumens, 14.5W, 5000 Kelvin Bright White
The T8 DEB lamp installs quickly and safely without the
need to rewire to a single end or replace lamp-holders.
After bypassing the ballast the lamp utilizes the existing
non-shunted or shunted lamp-holders and line and neutral
are connected to each end. The lamp adheres to UL
requirements to be wired in this configuration.
- DLC qualified
- 32W fluorescent replacement
- High efficacy 145 LPW
- Double-end BYPass installation (DEB)
- Utilizes existing lampholders – non-shunted or shunted
- Glass design - wide beam 310° light emitting area
- 3000K / 3500K / 4000K & 5000K CCT
- Extra-long 50 000 hr lifetime
- UL classified & FCC compliant