Light Efficient Design LED-7320-40K-G3 10W, GX24q PL Light, 4000K, 120-277V, 4 Pin
PL LED Retrofits:
- Some models will allow operation on direct line voltage or with a Ballast.
- Several configurations are available to provide the optimal lighting for each application
- Replaces up to 42W fluorescent lamps.
- Rated for open fixtures only
- UL Listed 1993 and UL Classified 1598C (retrofitted fixture retains UL) within USA and Canada.
The Light Efficient Design LED-7320-40K-G3 LED PL-H plug-in light bulb offers an easy CFL to LED conversion. This 4-Pin (G24q) LED PL lamp emits 1600 Lumens on a 4000K color temperature while using 10 Watts of power to efficiently replace a 26W CFL plug-in lamp. The LED-7320-40K-G3 LED PL-H lamp mounts Universal into most fixtures through a ballast bypass or plug and play with electronic ballast installation.
- Operates on 120-277V or a compatible ballast
- Suitable for damp environments and semi-enclosed recessed fixtures
- This lamp is not compatible with all electronic ballasts. If the ballast is not listed as compatible, then bypass the ballast and run on 120-277VAC Line Voltage
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LED
- 5-year warranty
Application: Direct Replacement LED, By-Pass LED
Fixture Type: LED Retrofit, LED Downlight
Shape: PL LED Retrofit
Color Temp: 4000K
CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80
Benefit: Omni Directional, Damp Location Rated
Common Name of Color: Cool White
Beam Angle Range: 130-360